"Follow me and my broken lead and we'll paint the sky"

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello There!

I suppose I should introduce  myself then, no?
Hello there, I'm Zayna. I was recently asked what was something I really enjoyed doing. It surprised me a bit to find that I had to think about that for a minuet. I'm a creature of habit, but when it comes to enjoyment, I like to mix it up. I love to eat, for one. I have always loved everything fashion, music is my secret passion, and fun is my constant endeavor. Coming to this conclusion, I decided to start a blog chronicling my search for wonder and fun. My sincere hope is that I'm able to impart a sense of joy and genuine excitement in finding your own fun in life. 


As I explained earlier I have an intense passion for music, and as of recent the artist Banks has been the soundtrack to my life. I'll leave you with one of my favorite pieces from her. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment